- About Us
- Study Programs
Fill in the form below and we will email you the information on how you can start your application process.
You can also download most of the information here under the download page. Check the Six (6) Step Process Below as well.
Please download the Equiry Form, Requirements, Application Fees and Estimated Living costs PDF files.
To intiate your application process, there are a number of important details that are required. The Enquiry Form enables us to prepare for the consultation process. We advise you to use a Laptop or Desktop so that you make sure you have filled all the fields. Remember to SUBMIT the form once you are done. We will get in-touch once we have processed your information in 24 - 48hrs.
After we have received the Enquiry Form and the Consultation fee, we will reach out to you and schedule a consultation appointment. This consultation can be in person if you’re based in Zimbabwe, Harare or via Skype/Zoom if you're based elsewhere.
Things that you will get during the consultation:
- A personalized booklet containing information for your application, available programs and the respective Universities.
- An in-depth explanation about studying in Germany
- Question and Answer session if you have any areas that you would need clarified.
- The Consultation Fee is USD$100.00 (non-refundable)
- Book the Consultation via Whatsapp or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a final decision about the Universities you would like to apply to and inform your Consultant about them.
- Each applicant is assigned a consulant to specifically work with.
- Send them an email or whatsapp message to inform them about your choices.
- Inform us about your Decisions via Whatsapp or Send an email to email@example.com
Your To-Do-List for Step 03
- Contact your assigned Consultant
- Send the name(s) of the specific program(s)
- Send the name(s) of the specific Universities
Make Application Payment
Make the application payment and your consultant will send you your application forms to use for certification of Certificate copies.
Your To-Do-List for Step 04
Your Assigned Consultant will give you the information about how you should certify copies of your Original Certicates.
Your To-Do-List for Step 05 :
- Get the specifications of what is required and about the number of copies required.
- Certify copies of your Original Certificates.
- Your assigned consultant will provide you with more specific information.
- Hand in all required documents to Consultant in Zimbabwe Harare or via post.
- NB: Do not send or hand in your Original Certificates, send only the Certified Copies
Your To-Do-List for Step 06 :
- Wait for the response from the Universities or Language School, we advise our clients to already take the German Language classes.
- Once accepted, get in touch with your Consultant about the Visa Application Process.
- Your consultant will provide you with more information about the Visa Application Process.
As DzidzaiEdu, we aim to help our clients secure enrollment in Bachelor's and Master's Programs within a vast network of academic institutions in Germany. We were founded and are partly run by students who have undergone these procedures and have had vast experience assisting other students through these processes.
We are determined to making your application and enrollment process, and your move to Europe’s economic powerhouse, as simple as possible.See all services
Our goal is to provide Applicants with relevant information about Studying in Germany and make it as understandable as possible. We have optimised the application processes and turned it into comprehensible steps or stages.
With University applications, everyone has their own specific wishes and path they want to follow. Our Team works One-On-One with the applicants to fully understand and cater to their specific needs.
Most applicants who consult with us have mostly received their Visa from the Germany Embassy. Our team helps each candidate gather all the required and necessary documents before going for the visa application. This reduces the chances of their visa application being denied.
Our experience with applications and communicating with Germany Institutions for the past number of years, has taught us how to approach each application differently and understanding the numerous documents required to apply and be accepted at a Germany University or Institution.
As part of our commitment to helping our clients, we have compiled some estimates of expected living expenses and the fees that will be associated with the whole application process. We offer different packages to applicants according to their needs and budgets. Studying in Germany requires applicants to be well organised and great preparation as well.
Very pleasant. Dzidzai Edu was professional and very responsive throughout the whole process from the consultation to settling process in Germany. Things couldn’t have been made any simpler for me to start my life here in Aachen. I think the most important aspect of their service is the outright professionalism, patience and understanding they have for their clients.
Chenge describes her experience with Dzidzai Edu:
"My experience was incredible. I got all the information that I needed which was very helpful especially considering that this is not an English speaking country. I would have never been able to do it by myself."
Gabe describes his experience with Dzidzai Edu:
"It was amazing, i never have to struggle coming here, it was so swift, convenient and effective."
How was your experience with Dzidzai Edu:
It couldn’t have been better. Very friendly staff.
Would you recommend Dzidzai Edu to other applicants:
I would because they have good service and very affordable. Answer all questions fully and give you what you want.
If you are planning to study abroad in Germany, you can contact us and we will be happy to assist you with providing the relevant information and requirements. We can assist students to apply and be accepted for Bachelors programs and Masters Programs.Read more
Germany has opened its industries to offer vocational training. It is an opportunity to acquire a professional qualification and experience at the same time. We assist applicants to apply for the VISA that will allow you to look for a Vocational Training Place in Germany.Read more